This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itrboy View Post
    Hey Nathan! you bought your wheels off me. Im sorry about the ugly situation your in right now, but just couldnt give you a refund under the circumstances but anyway on a bright side i know someone that runs the same size as you (17x9+22) on a ep3r on stock suspension so it can be done...1. you will need a front camber bolt, which should cost around $15 or so on ebay. 2. if your rear springs are low enough youll get some natural camber allowing the wheels to tuck in...(but rear camber kit is something you should look into in the long run) also you should look into coilovers if you want to upgrade your suspension. your guards may also need to be rolled if your springs are too low making the wheels scrub so you'll need to look into that, but first thing look into getting front camber bolts mate!
    Good to see ur still on here tom!. Tom if u remember ur dc5, u fit these ssmee spec wherls with 225/45 rubber and had it roughky ssme height as matt lews dc5. No camber kit just natural camber ftom lowering it. Front wise i believe u had camber bolts since u didnt have camber tops i think and on some hard cornering u did hsve somr scrubbing.
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Tyre fitment for 17x9

Hey guys
      I currently got 225/40/17 on my 17x9 wheel which is stretched,
      Was wondering what is the width ppl get so the tyre doesn't stretch for 9 wide

Thanks

Comment

Got 245 on mine. It looks normal

Comment

Originally posted by bLinK View Post
          Hey guys

Thanks
          See above for what a lot of 17x9 guys are running. What's the offset of your rims?

Comment

Originally posted by bLinK View Post
            Hey guys

Thanks
            My wheels are 17x9 +35 with 235/45/17
            sigpic

Comment

15x8 +36 wrapped in 225/45/15 Hankook Ventus R-S3's

Last edited by rookie; 13-10-12, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rookie View Post
                18x8 +36 wrapped in 225/45/15 Hankook Ventus R-S3's
                pretty small 18's you have there

what camber settings are you running?

Comment

haha nice 18's!
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Haha, my bad. Edited.

Running 3.5ish on the front at 2.5ish on the rear.

Comment

Any idea whether 17x8.5 +43 on 225/45/17 tyres on the front of a DC5 will require any modifications? Currently have about a 3-4cm gap on my type S rims.

Comment

Shouldn't really need to touch anything, maybe a little bit of camber if you didn't get enough from naturally lowering.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks, will post up pics if I do end up getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by MuGennnnn View Post
                            Any idea whether 17x8.5 +43 on 225/45/17 tyres on the front of a DC5 will require any modifications? Currently have about a 3-4cm gap on my type S rims.

Do you guys reckon this may be too close to the inner section of the wheel well?

Cos apparently 17 X 9 +35 is already getting a bit close..
                            may need spacers?

Comment

Yeah it's like 1.5mm closer, wasn't sure if that was going to be a problem. Would it be easier to fit these in the rear then?

Comment

Originally posted by MuGennnnn View Post
                                Yeah it's like 1.5mm closer, wasn't sure if that was going to be a problem. Would it be easier to fit these in the rear then?
                                The rearbhas even less clearance due to the rear trailing arm. You might need spacers either way. best bet is to trial fit the wheels
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X