Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys, im running 17x9 28+ all around and cant realli full lock. just wondering if theres any diy for the fender line being cut =/

my guards are also rolled and the front camber is 3.5degrees with oem bolts. haha

Last edited by teggy; 06-06-12, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I have noticed a few dc5'z getting "rolled guards" and have found the guard roller to have just pushed the fenderliner...not really doing much else. U need to cut a sectipn of the fender liner, angle grid off the center tab, and roll it from there.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by teggy View Post
        hi guys, im running 17x9 28+ all around and cant realli full lock. just wondering if theres any diy for the fender line being cut =/

my guards are also rolled and the front camber is 3.5degrees with oem bolts. haha

tyres you running?

i had same issue when running 45 profile, but now with 40 its fine
        S2000
        WSID : TBA
        Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
        Smooth As Detailing
        Incar Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Flippit View Post
          tyres you running?

i had same issue when running 45 profile, but now with 40 its fine
          forgot to mentioned that, 245/40 at front and 235/45 at rear from memory. i think its due to height too low at front. its a little tucked =/

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
            I have noticed a few dc5'z getting "rolled guards" and have found the guard roller to have just pushed the fenderliner...not really doing much else. U need to cut a sectipn of the fender liner, angle grid off the center tab, and roll it from there.
            so pretty much i need to roll it again? :S

Comment

You can't "roll" the front guards, as there is nothing to roll.

You either need trim the fender lining, or remove it all together. You need to remove the lining to trim it.

Comment

A part of mine is rolled up front robi, i'll try n get a pic of it. I know its a small amount rolled conpared to how much u can roll in the rear.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

A part of mine is rolled up front robi, i'll try n get a pic of it. I know its a small amount rolled conpared to how much u can roll in the rear.
                  Hmm... interesting. I'd like to see what you have rolled, as I've looked at mine (As I don't run the fender lining at all anymore), and the only thing I can see worth rolling would be the tabs.

Comment

Know for sure my tabs have been grinded n whats left was rolled. Will get pic this sat!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Im pretty sure my front fenders on top are rolled. I might aswell get rid of my guards
                      Last edited by teggy; 07-06-12, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Wondering if any one has accurate weight on these rims. Thanks
                        DC2R 15x6
                        Jdm Dc2R 16x7
                        Au Dc5R 16x6.5
                        sigpic
                        128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                          You can't "roll" the front guards, as there is nothing to roll.

You either need trim the fender lining, or remove it all together. You need to remove the lining to trim it.
                          Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                          Hmm... interesting. I'd like to see what you have rolled, as I've looked at mine (As I don't run the fender lining at all anymore), and the only thing I can see worth rolling would be the tabs.
                          Just fingered the gap between my tyres and the fender. Yes I can confirm that part of my fender is rolled, nothign as much as my rears but the majority of the fender is rolled. Will try and get pics later but hopefully they come out clear..
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Regarding Rolling of Guards, in the Sydney region - I had Nelson from Sydney Guard Rolling roll mine front and rear. I am very happy with his work. Works slow, but quality is tehre. No cracked paint at all. everything very even! I would reccomend him since I have had no issues with his work at all.

I can say Top One have rolled the rear guards of my girlfriends dc5 just like SGR so they have my +1 too! Cant comment about how they roll the front guards though as I havnt had that done by them.
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Heey guys what would I need to fit 17x9.75 with +25 offset on my dc5? I like the stretch look and I've had guards rolled!

Comment

hello guys, thinking of getting some rims which are 17x9.5 +13 all around on my DC2R, what would i need to do roll all my guards for this? cause the car is not lowered....

Comment

Working...
                                X