X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well my set up is

235 17x9 F +38
    no scrubbing issues at the front at all. 1.5 finger gap at the front as well
    Blaze Orange

Comment

show me picturs of your wheels, u got the black oens yeah?
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by vippy84 View Post
        if you have $$$, I am sure JDM Concept or JDM yard can get them in for you!!
        or you can ask Monty where he got his from.. he might give you some ideas

There's a very strong rumour going around that I got mine from JDM Concept. Shocking huh?

If you want 11Rs or Work Wheels in general for that matter, JDM Concept is your only local option as they are the distributor.

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
          show me picturs of your wheels, u got the black oens yeah?
          http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showpost...3&postcount=96
          Blaze Orange

Comment

cheers.

if ur running 9 inches front n rear no drama's .. how come everyone is carrying on about 17x8.... i was hoping to go 17x8.5 ?
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

What advantage would you have on the street by going 17x8.5?

I'd be running the lightest possible rims with best quality tyres. Half an inch wider tyre means nothing if you roll on rubber turds. For that matter, half an inch means nothing when you're rolling on the street but a light weight wheel/tyre package means better acceleration and less rolliong resistance which in turn means less fuel.

Comment

advantage is to looks flush.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

cheers.

if ur running 9 inches front n rear no drama's .. how come everyone is carrying on about 17x8.... i was hoping to go 17x8.5 ?
                  17x9 at the front
                  17x8 at the rear

im gangster that's why i run 9's at the front.

i don't see a problem running 8.5's at the front. More traction for you in the long run
                  Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by Tiu View Post
                    how do i work out what size hub ring do i need with the new rims?
                    I don't use hub rings. No vibrations through the wheel. Ever. If you want them you will have to measure the centre bore of your wheels and the hub diameter. Get Aluminium ones and use some sort of anti-seize when you put them on to stop them fusing to the hub.

advantage is to looks flush.
                    You need 10s to look flush. Your thinking of 17x8.5 with offset in the high 30s is good if you don't want any scrubbing. Go with a 235/40 and maybe add a little camber to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                      There's a very strong rumour going around that I got mine from JDM Concept. Shocking huh?

If you want 11Rs or Work Wheels in general for that matter, JDM Concept is your only local option as they are the distributor.
                      Hehe.. I didnt say u got urs from JDM concept on my msg
                      but honestly, 11Rs look awesome.. I am jealous..
                      - Project R -

Comment

Where else would I get them from? You mustn't have seen the side of my car recently.

Felix brought out the best in the 11Rs when shooting the car a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                          Where else would I get them from? You mustn't have seen the side of my car recently.
                          Sam, those rims looks hot.. looks like a bit of both type F and CE28N
                          - Project R -

Comment

Here is an interesting one for those that like very stretched style fitment. Don't know the tyre sizes or the alignment settings but the rear guards have been pulled a lot.

pwp_k20z1 from Honda-Tech/ClubRSX
                            F: 17x10 +25
                            R: 17x10 +12

Comment

Get him to flare your guards guy. He seems to have made it smooth! :P
                              sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

O_O motivation hahaha

why you putting up my specs for TOM pfft

Comment

Working...
                                X