Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U sure? Afaik the spokes are the same on the rpf1 and anything 8.5 or smaller convex as opposed to straight
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Ok sure, my primary goal here is to get a nice looking fitment and lower the car, but I don't want any issues with rubbing or hitting the rear trailing arm. Everyone has such different information it's hard to figure out what's right

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
        U sure? Afaik the spokes are the same on the rpf1 and anything 8.5 or smaller convex as opposed to straight
        Yep I'm positive. You're right about the convex on the 8.5. But I'm comparing the 17*9 +35 and +22. Both wheels looks similar at first glance (flat face) but if you put them side by side, the +35 has a very minute convex curve. Nothing crazy like the 8.5 inches and not as ugly. IMO it's the perfect convex lol. If the old wheels pop up somewhere I'll try to take photos of the 2.
        Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Hey guys how will 17x9 +0 Fit on a dc5 ?

Comment

Originally posted by tuannn View Post
            Hey guys how will 17x9 +0 Fit on a dc5 ?
            They will fit, but it's very aggressive and will poke pretty significantly. I would look more around the 17x9+22 mark. A lot of guys on here running that fitment and it suits a DC5 perfectly.

Comment

Ok so how will CR93's in 17x9.5 +38 fit on a dc5? will it clear the rear trailing arm? I can assume a bit of camber work and guard rolling may be required.

Comment

I doubt it, but ask Shaun,

On my EP3, i had +22 and it was close to the trailing arms
                Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

5Zigen 17 x 8 and 17 x 9, +35, fit Integra?

My friend is offering me his 5Zigen rims, 17 x 8 and 17 x 9, +35 Offset, 5x114.3.

Tyres are Michelin Pilot Sport 3 - 215/45R17 and 235/45ZR17.

Can anyone tell me if these rims would fit a 2005-2006 Honda Integra DC Luxury? If not, what modifications would be involved?

I haven't bought the car yet, so it's a tricky situation.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Yes, they will fit comfortably. Both sizes are very common to fit on the DC5. If you put the 9" wheel at the rear (I wouldn't) you will most likely need to roll the rear guards. Depending on ride height and alignment settings of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                      My friend is offering me his 5Zigen rims, 17 x 8 and 17 x 9, +35 Offset, 5x114.3.

Tyres are Michelin Pilot Sport 3 - 215/45R17 and 235/45ZR17.

Can anyone tell me if these rims would fit a 2005-2006 Honda Integra DC Luxury? If not, what modifications would be involved?

I haven't bought the car yet, so it's a tricky situation.

Thanks guys!

REPLY:
                      Yes, they will fit comfortably. Both sizes are very common to fit on the DC5. If you put the 9" wheel at the rear (I wouldn't) you will most likely need to roll the rear guards. Depending on ride height and alignment settings of course.

Thank you for the reply ChargeR,

What if I add Eibach Pro Kit Springs (1" drop on front, 1.4" drop on rear) + Buddyclub Rear Control Arms which are both sitting in my garage to the equation?

Keep in mind I am an absolute layman when it comes to camber.

Hope I can get one or two points of feedback here... thanks guys!

Comment

How much would you guys pay for a set of 17" staggered Enkei RPF1 rims in 8.5/10 condition... no gutter rash?

If the choice was between 17x8 + 17x9 5Zigen FN01R-C (silver) or 17x7 + 17x8 Enkei RPF1 (silver)... which would you choose???

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by snowinokinawa View Post

What if I add Eibach Pro Kit Springs (1" drop on front, 1.4" drop on rear) + Buddyclub Rear Control Arms which are both sitting in my garage to the equation?
                          Adding the springs and rear upper control arms shouldn't change how well the wheels fit substantially, but the adjustment of the rear camber arms will affect whether you'll need to roll the rear guards. Less -ve camber = more likely you'll have contact between the tyre and the guard lip, and thus need to roll it up out of the way.

Originally posted by snowinokinawa View Post
                          How much would you guys pay for a set of 17" staggered Enkei RPF1 rims in 8.5/10 condition... no gutter rash?

If the choice was between 17x8 + 17x9 5Zigen FN01R-C (silver) or 17x7 + 17x8 Enkei RPF1 (silver)... which would you choose???

Thanks
                          This is a technical thread, so isn't the best place to ask these questions mate. Maybe start a thread in general automotive asking for prices and people's opinions (with pics!)

Comment

THANKS CHARGE R...

Just posted the thread:

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...038#post277038

Comment

Does anyone know if 17x8.5 +40 will fit on the front or rear of a DC5 with stock suspension? Tyre size: 215/45/17.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X