PowerGetter sits too low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PowerGetter sits too low?

Hey guys i have been defected recently and one of the problems was height. They said my middle muffler sits too low, currently the car is on koni yellows also. Is the any way of making the hangers that the pipe is attached too sit higher? cheers
    DCIIR

You could get shorter/stiffer rubber exhaust hangers. Or bend the hangers on the exhaust/chassis a little.

Comment

cheers those two options i thought would maybe work, i'll have a look
      DCIIR

Comment

no problems with exhaust being too loud or having aftermarket headers/cat?

Comment

I also have a powergetter on mine, and it tucks in higher than the stock exhaust. Are you using the stock rubber hangers?
          sigpic

Comment

loudness is fine! i'm pretty sure the hangers are stock but i gotta get it p to have a proper look, too hot to be under the car today
            DCIIR

Comment

i had standard hangers on mine - u dont want the exhaust to sit too close to the body, there needs to be some clearance or you will likely get rattling of the exhaust against parts of the underside..
              "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

yeh but its making my car sit too low by vicroads standard i need to get a medium in between
                DCIIR

Comment

Working...
                X