P2R Power plenum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P2R Power plenum

A little bling, a bit of HP and a dash of TQ. I got a P2R power plenum from JDM yard, designed to enlarge the plenum volume.

Power rev racing claim 5-10 hp on US k20 cars (who dosn't need that lol) a few Nm and the look/quality is very good, not that it will be seen unless you look very hard.

upon testing i did something to my short shifter (went sloppy) so no idea of any change or if i will feel any change. Easy to do mod, not expensive see JDMYard.com.

But as i said a little bling, a little Hp, a little Tq and most of all a bit of fun. Pics soon, now off to fix the shifter.
    Last edited by wpg81; 25-03-09, 06:05 PM. Reason: grammar, syntax and spelling corrections

fixed.
    ... retired/

Comment

Thanks Dave.
      So got shifter fixed and went for a drive, i noted it was louder with intake noise and feels stronger in the mid range.

Some quick pics

P3241883.JPG

P3241882.JPG
      Last edited by wpg81; 26-03-09, 07:59 PM.

Comment

was this your first power mod - or do you have exhaust as well?
        ... retired/

Comment

would this b a good item to have for my car ?? I have i/h/e and looking at getting kpro + tune. Or is it just really bling ?

Comment

Only my second power mod to the car but the car had a short list when i got it.

Yeah Dave, i have ss headers, high flow cat & power getter on exhaust side. Gruppe m, jdm intake manifold, heatshield run by hondata.

A fue months ago i added a toda flywheel and hd clutch.

Steve, i got this part as i was getting other stuff from them (p2r) and thought the idear of the concept was sound. Like i said it feels stronger in mid range but no proof. try www.powerrevracing.com/contact.html they should have the answers for you.
            Last edited by wpg81; 26-03-09, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X