TypeS bose system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TypeS bose system

I just found out that all RSx-S in the US have bose system with a sub woofer as standard.

The weird thing is, i've had this car for a while now and i don't think i have a bose sound system. And i definitely don't have a subwoofer.

So my question is, was the australian delivered typeS suppose to come with a bose system was it an option?

I hope i didn't get screwed by the previous owner.

The subwoofer in a RSX-S is located in the back where the spare tire is located. The stereo sounds alright for oem but usually the people I know take it out and put in an aftermarket stereo system
    "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

so im taking a stab here, the integra typeS we have in australia don't get that?

Comment

I'm not sure I haven't been in or seen anyones dc5 interior here so I wouldn't be able to answer that question. Does your radio say bose on it? if it doesn't then I don't think you got it.
        "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

the australian head unit is panasonic.. so yeah i guess no bose was available for us..
          FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

panasonic head unit probably works better anyways.
            "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

AUDM type s never came with bose system, and from what i've read... it's not worth the extra $ either.
              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

It's not.
                "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Bose systems are Great! Such crisp sound. In audio --> Euro > JDM

Originally posted by ChargeR
                  Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

the car that comes with the best factory speakers are some of the newer vw some of them come with dynaudio
                    "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Originally posted by DrTran View Post
                      the car that comes with the best factory speakers are some of the newer vw some of them come with dynaudio
                      I was scrolling down and was going to make the exact same comment. Dynaudio is the most amazing clarity I've ever heard in a car. Was watching Top Gun in an R36 the other day and it was so coll to have the sound swirling around the cabin.

Comment

Working...
                      X