X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ultra racing braces

hi ppl

Just wondering any one here has experience on Ultra Racing braces
    I was thinking to get a chassis side bar to strengthen the chassis. The rear lower bar seems good value item as well
    Their products got similar design as CARBING's, and cheaper. The only thing bad i know abt URB is they bit heavy.

any1 any reckon?
    Last edited by mikoZ; 18-10-08, 09:13 PM.
    Project: DC5R>>S2000>>NSX

here s the link : http://www.ultraracingaustralia.com/page13.htm

Comment

I know they are made in Malaysia, I even seen the actual product, the weld and the material looks very good but they are not very light.
      But according to the owner of unnamed drifting racing team in HK, he said he highly recommended this brand to any modifier. (he is not a sales, let you know that and in case some silly comment appear in the thread)

Comment

There not light but more rigid than Aluminium ones.
        Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

How heavy are they?

Because those prices look VERY good... for example i know the Cusco side bars for a DC5 go for about $1K... these ones are less then $300... SHIPPED!

Comment

They're pretty good. I use the fender braces in the Toda Racing MFactory EG Civic and there is noticeable difference. Bang for buck - Seriously, the weight doesn't make much of a difference in a street car.

I also used to use the 3 point front tower bar with very good result.

Worth every cent.
            MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
              They're pretty good. I use the fender braces in the Toda Racing MFactory EG Civic and there is noticeable difference. Bang for buck - Seriously, the weight doesn't make much of a difference in a street car.

I also used to use the 3 point front tower bar with very good result.

Worth every cent.
              I like to hear some experienced comment, Thanks mate.

Then I may consider to get front under brace and rear lower arm bar.

Comment

i ll get 4points rear lower brace for my dc5 tmr ,lol

Comment

Originally posted by yakuza View Post
                  I like to hear some experienced comment, Thanks mate.
                  Might be my singlish, but i don't understand you - I just gave you some experienced comments.
                  MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
                    Might be my singlish, but i don't understand you - I just gave you some experienced comments.
                    he's saying that he appreciates hearing comments from people who have experience with the braces... he's thanking you for your comments

Comment

Originally posted by 00dc2 View Post
                      he's saying that he appreciates hearing comments from people who have experience with the braces... he's thanking you for your comments
                      u rite!lol

Comment

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

But i would like to know how hard it is to install the Rear Lower Bar / Rear Member Brace from ultra racing, I will install it from home so i can do it with home tools??

thanks
                        Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
                        X