Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HONDATA K100 ecu - can it be removed?

Hey Guys,

Not sure if you can help, But can you actually remove the K100 hondata chip from the stock ECU? I'm not sure if this is possible, reason behind this is many DC5R owners are getting more KM's per litre than i am.. I was wondering if i can change my ECU back to stock if possible?

Also the previous owner got this done, so i don't know much about this ECU.

if its not anyone you may suggest that has a stock ecu that i can purchase?

thanks for your time guys
    Last edited by Mr.R; 04-09-08, 11:48 AM.

Get Adrian from Toda to tune it for you, I'm sure you will be pleased with the results in terms of economy and power.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
      Get Adrian from Toda to tune it for you, I'm sure you will be pleased with the results in terms of economy and power.
      koolies..

Comment

Thats a long drive for you sir.
        Might have to find the hondata dealer in Melbourne to have a look at your tune.
        I have Kpro and getting around 500 - 550 per tank (depending on driving)

Comment

Sorry, didn't notice Melbourne... oops! But still, seeing a reputable tuner who can take a look at your cruise tuning might be able to find some extra economy for you.
          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

thanks guys.. heard mugsee is a good tuner lmao

Comment

I thought k100 cannot be program or tune by yourself since the laptop does not have direct access to k100 and is only accessible to authorized hondata.

Comment

Originally posted by endymiony2k View Post
                I thought k100 cannot be program or tune by yourself since the laptop does not have direct access to k100 and is only accessible to authorized hondata.
                There is no user access for the K100. Hence the difference between this and the KPro (which has the USB port and board more to the point)!

However it can be retuned by someone with the appropriate hardware and software. I'd be talking to James at Hondatech.

Properly tuned Hondatas usually still get the same km's with more power. IMO, get yours tuned properly.

Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Nepolian View Post
                  There is no user access for the K100. Hence the difference between this and the KPro (which has the USB port and board more to the point)!

However it can be retuned by someone with the appropriate hardware and software. I'd be talking to James at Hondatech.

Properly tuned Hondatas usually still get the same km's with more power. IMO, get yours tuned properly.

Goodluck
                  thank i got jame's number..

sweet thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X