Dc5 R/s Dash Light Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dc5 R/s Dash Light Out

hi everyone, 1 of my dash lights have actually gone out...

as u all kno above ur cd deck u have 3 knobs that control the speed of the A/C fan, the tempreture of the fan and the area the fan will expell the air..

it seems that the light bhind my far right knob ** the fan speed ** has burnt out!!!!!

at night its completely black instead of being red, and also half of the mid knob is sort of faded, makes me believe there are 2 light bhind the r knobs that light them up..

just wondering if any body knows what sort of light bulb ill be needing to replace my burnt light bulb??? and if anyone has some detaisl on how to change it... im truely hopeless with these sorta of things

or if there is a thread adressing this sort of problem please pm of post a link!!!!

thanks everyone!!!

From memory they aren't a conventional light globe but an LED for longer life. Will look into it for you. Will be a bastard to replace.

Comment

Try this:

I haven't tried this myself however. You might be forced to go to Honda for the globes too.
      Attached Files

Comment

ChargeR to the rescue!!
        Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
        "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
        sigpic
        itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
        send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Originally posted by dazDC5s View Post
          ChargeR to the rescue!!

The pics above are obviously for the LHD RSX but hopefully the clips on our climate control are just the same but mirrored. Be gentle .

Comment

wow..Tom is our Doctor this time, joking

Comment

does that mean we can change the led's to a different color.. kool.... btu then there changing the dash lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.R View Post
                does that mean we can change the led's to a different color.. kool.... btu then there changing the dash lmao
                Like this:

Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
                "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
                sigpic
                itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
                send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

in my dc5 the light on one of my a/c knobs used to turn off whenever it felt like it too.

a few solid taps on the dash above it and it turns back on
                  T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

thanx charge R and evey one else who added there 2 cents ill let u all kno how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                      thanx charge R and evey one else who added there 2 cents ill let u all kno how it goes
                      Did you manage to get this fixed? One of my lights has burnt out as well.

Comment

lmaoo man it turned out 2 just ba aloost bulb otr sumthin.. friend of mine went to punch me cause i closed his hand in the sunroof and i deflected his swing..

ended upb hitting the dash board and the light started working lmaoo!!!! n so every time it went out after that all i did was tapp it haha..

Comment

Working...
                        X