DC2 side indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2 side indicator

Does anyone know if the s2000 white matte side indicator will fit on the DC2 ITR? I'm looking for a white side indicator, but all the aftermarkets one are clear and not the matte type. The s2000 one looks the same on the outside.

Easiest thing to do is to call a Honda dealership and have a chat with their parts interpreter. FYI DC5 side indicators are the same as CRV, CIVICs & JAZZ. I believe they share the same part number.

Might be the same as the S2000 so if it looks the same you're probably right.

Comment

most indicators should fit, regardless of make and model, speaking from experience. Having said that, dont take my word for it, as i have quickly looked up the s2000 indicator and they are unique only to the s2000, and the hole in the guard looks slightly bigger than that of the dc2.

but in my opinion, i think you can make it fit with a little bit of modification.

Comment

I am using "S2000" indicators on my car and they fit perfectly.
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Leslie ... You work at a dealership, I'd have expected you to know this. LoL, wtfbbq?!?!

Yes, the AP side indicators will fit the EG, DC and NA. They may have different part numbers but it's the same thing. Don't worry about the part numbers, get it already!

Comment

noob question, but how do u remove the indicator? is it something to do with the little slit on the back edge of it?
            and do u replace just the cover or the bulb?
            and what price range are the s2k indicators?
            "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Use a flat screwdriver -> Insert into slot. It's a spring mechanism for locking and removing the blinker in place.

Replace yellow blinker with clear blinker assembly. Replace clear blinker bulb with yellow blinker bulb.

Check with Honda parts on price/availability.

Comment

thanks noel! ..another little 'project' to waste my money on hehe..
                "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Working...
                X