Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which coilovers?

Hi all
    Looking to get some coilovers for my d2cr but not sure which one to get. it is mainly for street use and sometimes track use in the future, i have narrow it down to BC Racing Spec, Teins Type Flex, Teins Monoflex and Cuso Zero 2.

I would suggest you include a budget so people can assist you better...

Also take a look at Fightex. I think this is my choice ....
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Toda Fightex - You can get the DA
      MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Ohlins FTW!

Comment

can peeps posting responses please provide more information than just a name of a type of coil-over?
          ... retired/

Comment

I can only comment on one of the coilovers you have stated:

I had owned BC RSD. I did not like them one bit. If I were you, I would stay away from them. They are crap for the street, as they have No stroke, and weren't great on the track too.

If you ask people that have used them, or any reputable workshop, they will tell you they are rubbish. Out of your selection, I would add Toda Fightex to the list, or Endless/Zeals. But from your selection, and for your use, i'd definately look at Tein monoflex.

Originally posted by ChargeR
            Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

i think your going to have to state a price range...

the coilover i would recomend prolly out of price range..

but DMS 40mm Golds are pretty good on Dc2 =p
              then they have their 50mm and 60mm superstruct ranges... but i doubt anyone here would get them save maybee a select few..

*cheers on the australian products*
              Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
              some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
              Originally posted by tinkerbell
              if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
              A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
              Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
                I can only comment on one of the coilovers you have stated:

I had owned BC RSD. I did not like them one bit. If I were you, I would stay away from them. They are crap for the street, as they have No stroke, and weren't great on the track too.

If you ask people that have used them, or any reputable workshop, they will tell you they are rubbish. Out of your selection, I would add Toda Fightex to the list, or Endless/Zeals. But from your selection, and for your use, i'd definately look at Tein monoflex.
                Whats wrong with the BC RSD on the streets? like how are they crap

Price range i'm looking at 2k

At the moment i'm not pretty sure whats the difference between Type Flex and Monoflex all i know is that type flex is twin tube desgin and Monoflex is mono tube desgin and they are different price.

i got qutoed 1.6k for type flex and 2.1k for monoflex, are these price reasonable?

Comment

$1.6k for flex is good!
                  ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                  X