DBA 5000 rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DBA 5000 rotors

Was wondering if anyone have used these rotors with their opinion about them and what was the best price they were quoted?

I've been looking around and best price was $410 each @ rocket.

Would these rotors be over kill or should I just get the DBA 4000 ones?

thanks.

Part number I've been getting quotes for are:

52508 blk sl/sr

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

BLING BLING!

What're the advantages of 2 piece rotors compared to single piece ones? Are the replacement rotors much cheaper?
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

I think its like 200 odd per disk.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

2 piece = better cooling + lighter weight

and yes, 5000 are overkill for a lighhtweight Honda...

only need them on those 2000kg falcadores
        ... retired/

Comment

I'm happy with the 4000 series performance. I reckon save the xtra money for something else.

Bought mine from race brakes sydney and they've got the best price from any other places that I called

Comment

stock OEM rotors are fine. Put money towards track time or even better driver training.
            BYP Racing & Developments
            Built. Tuned. Driven
            Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

with JDM Brembo Setup,

At the moment, i've the Project Mu SCR PRO 2 Piece Rotors. Would it be possible to mount the 5000 series 2 piece rotors onto the SCR PRO centre hat?
              '03 Integra DC5 Type R
              Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
              Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
              Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Tiu View Post
                with JDM Brembo Setup,

At the moment, i've the Project Mu SCR PRO 2 Piece Rotors. Would it be possible to mount the 5000 series 2 piece rotors onto the SCR PRO centre hat?
                Extremely unlikely that the bolt pattern of the Project Mu centre hat will match the DBA outer rotor. Just get plain DBA street series rotors. Less than $200 a pop and they work fine. Personal preference I guess, but I try to avoid spending excessively on certain consumables. You will just have to replace them again.

Comment

Working...
                X