Seat Rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat Rails

Hey guys i'm currently in the middle of selling my recaros, and i just got asked if the dc2r recaros will fit on the dc2 vtir rails. anybody know?
    DCIIR

the stock Vtir rails do not come of the VTIR seat to fit onto the Recaro..

you will need rails from the DC2R
    Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
    some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
    Originally posted by tinkerbell
    if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
    A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
    Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post
      the stock Vtir rails do not come of the VTIR seat to fit onto the Recaro..

you will need rails from the DC2R
      cheers mate
      DCIIR

Comment

so when i put the dc5 recaros in mine, then do i need to by dc5 specific recaro rails or could i use dc2 recaro rails, coz my mates got a pair that i could buy off him
        DCIIR

Comment

u can use ur dc2r recaro rails.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by Absolut R View Post
            so when i put the dc5 recaros in mine, then do i need to by dc5 specific recaro rails or could i use dc2 recaro rails, coz my mates got a pair that i could buy off him

for Recaro from a Dc5/Dc2 or i think any Recaro to fit into any Dc2 u will need the recaro rails straight out of a Dc2r you can get Aftermarket Vision superlows for the Dc2.. but not cheap.. and i feel they aint as good..
            Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

whats the difference between dc5 n dc2 recaros?
              DCIIR

Comment

Other than a few small seating comforts and or newer or older.. the Bolt holes for recaro rails are the same.. its just the brakets that fit into the car that differ fromt Dc2 to Dc5.

i believe the Dc5r Recaro are more comfy for the "larger" men. dc2 ones i thought were a bit more tight but then again i got a wide load =P
                Memorable quotes

Comment

Fat = DC5
                  Skinny = DC2

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                  Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

so does the dc5 still grab you though? as in is it shaped to still hug your body. i'm not big. only 180 cm and 80 kgs...
                    DCIIR

Comment

Originally posted by Absolut R View Post
                      so does the dc5 still grab you though? as in is it shaped to still hug your body. i'm not big. only 180 cm and 80 kgs...
                      thats about my height.. im a tad taller and a tad heavier.. but i can fit into both.. but i prefer the Dc5R ones.. bit more comfy i find they both Grab but the Dc2 one is maybee a tad harsher..

then the Dc5 is more exy atm and the dc2 seats are selling cheap =P
                      Memorable quotes

Comment

Working...
                      X