X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEI 530T Auto Up/Down Windows

Hey Gang,

Been looking for something like this for some time. Here's the blurb:

The 530T Window Automation system controls the operation of two windows in both directions. The 530T can automatically roll up two power windows when a security system is armed, and will provide "one touch" up and down operation for both factory power window switches. It senses obstructions and stops window motors immediately. Also automates factory power switches by providing full window travel by tapping the factory window switch.
    The new programmability now accepts (-) switch inputs to make interfacing with European style, rest at ignition window system; and the adjustable sensitivity makes the 530T compatibile with most factory power windows systems. Windows Can also be vented or rolled down completely by remote control, using an auxillary validity channel of a security system.
    This is a universal piece which will work on any alarm system or without one. It includes detailed installation instructions in the box and is compact so it can be mounted or hidden in most door panels and headliners. Don't save a few bucks and buy a cheap imitation. Buy the Best, Buy Directed Electronics.
    In summary,
    1. When you arm your alarm it will wind your windows up,
    2. If your keyfob and alarm allow (not the factory one) it will allow you to remotely wind your windows down a little or all the way,
    3. It can turn your window buttons into auto-up/down buttons.
    4. (edit) it can also wind down your windows on alarm disarm
    And best of all.. there's a DIY guide for the DC5 already on ClubRSX!!!
    http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=177722

So how bout a group buy? I found the cheapest unit on ebay for $41.65USD not including shipping. I can enquire for a group buy price and cost of shipping for multiple units if anyone else is interested.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/VIPER-CAR-ALARM-...QQcmdZViewItem

Sang
    Last edited by sangers; 11-09-06, 11:24 PM.
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Useful for when you forget to close your window and also useful for really hot days...

This sort of thing came factory fitted in my friend's MKV Golf Sportline...
    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

there's also a kit to automatically turn on your lights when its dark or when you turn on your window wipers and to turn them off when you lock your car.
      almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

You are a lazy lazy man sanga

You might want to enquire about a decent install price as well if you do it

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          You are a lazy lazy man sanga

You might want to enquire about a decent install price as well if you do it
          don't u often hop out of your car without the intention of going too far away from it and then realise you have to, so you have to lock it? now you won't have to get back in, put the key in the ignition, wind up your windows and then lock your car.

not lazy... practical

no installation cost necessary y0. there's a DIY guide!
          almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

You'll need a Viper/Python/Sidewinder alarm system already installed to have this module. Its an additional channel to the alarm, not a separate item!

- Info for people not aware of this!

I take that back.... I always thought you need to a DEI Alarm to install the modules!

"This is a universal piece which will work on any alarm system or without one. It includes detailed installation instructions in the box and is compact so it can be mounted or hidden in most door panels and headliners. Don't save a few bucks and buy a cheap imitation. Buy the Best, Buy Directed Electronics"

Comment

Originally posted by Xzbit View Post

I take that back.... I always thought you need to a DEI Alarm to install the modules!

"This is a universal piece which will work on any alarm system or without one. It includes detailed installation instructions in the box and is compact so it can be mounted or hidden in most door panels and headliners. Don't save a few bucks and buy a cheap imitation. Buy the Best, Buy Directed Electronics"
              almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

I thought of getting one of these but i was looking at getting one that did three windows cos i wanted to close my sunroof too.
                F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Originally posted by Page View Post
                  I thought of getting one of these but i was looking at getting one that did three windows cos i wanted to close my sunroof too.
                  get two units. thats what the guys in the US have done. they have sunroofs too. read that DIY thread i linked.
                  almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

There is units out there with 3 channels as well ~ $50 on ebay.
                    F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Working...
                    X