Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volk Replica Lugnuts.

Anyone know where i can pickup some?

And also, whats our thread pattern on the dc2rs. Is it a 'one size fits all' kind of deal with volk, 5zigen etc?
    Last edited by Elwood; 15-03-08, 10:05 AM.

hondas are 12x1.5 well most of em are.
    Have you had your daily dose of VTEC?

Comment

My god, why would your risk driving around with replica lug nuts. Thats the stupidest thing anyone could do
      /Oo ___H___ oO\
      |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

^Because i cant justify spending $250 for volks.

Whats wrong with the replicas, i know several cars with these and they are fine.

Comment

I don't know about you, but anything i have ever bought that has been a replica has been absolute shit quality.

I'd hate to see a wheel fly off or get damaged due to shit house lug nuts. Either keep the stock or spend $180 bucks on the real deal.

Then again, if you do get the replicas and a wheel comes off round a corner and you smack into something make sure to take lots of pics and post em up.
          /Oo ___H___ oO\
          |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Originally posted by kavehman View Post
            I don't know about you, but anything i have ever bought that has been a replica has been absolute shit quality.

I'd hate to see a wheel fly off or get damaged due to shit house lug nuts. Either keep the stock or spend $180 bucks on the real deal.

Then again, if you do get the replicas and a wheel comes off round a corner and you smack into something make sure to take lots of pics and post em up.

They're lug nuts.. But bah i might invest in them. Why not..

:P

http://www.nengun.com/rays-engineering/racing-dura-nuts

I have Buddyclub P-1 QF's., will that matter?

Long or short you think?
            Last edited by Elwood; 15-03-08, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Short.
              Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Anyone have any fotoes of long?

Comment

I don't know what colour your after but here are some black ones they have other colours as well... I don't know anyone that's tried them... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-PC...1670QQtcZphoto

Comment

Originally posted by Elwood View Post
                    They're lug nuts.. But bah i might invest in them. Why not..

:P

http://www.nengun.com/rays-engineering/racing-dura-nuts

I have Buddyclub P-1 QF's., will that matter?

Long or short you think?
                    They're lug nuts... exactly why they are important?

Comment

elwood talk to me on msn, im gonan get some nice muteki nuts which are much cheaper than rays if u want me to get you some too.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

i have got rays (black)(short).. they are fukn light as.. they feel like toys.. made from an aluminium alloy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                          elwood talk to me on msn, im gonan get some nice muteki nuts which are much cheaper than rays if u want me to get you some too.
                          Yeh sounds good man.

Ill speak to you on msn.

Comment

Working...
                          X