X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddyclub spec 3 exhaust DC5R ready tuned for it

Newbie here on ITR, was wondering if you guys can ansrew a few Q's

^_^

I'm pretty much gonna buy a buddyclub spec 3 exhaust... the car i purchased had been ready tuned for this exhaust... but i cannot source toda headers second hand... Would the exhuast give me a good power gain??... and you guys know how annoying/loud the exhaust noise intrudes into the cabin??? im sure there are some itr's that have this exhaust.

My car mods are, Hondata ecu tuned by james in melbourne with injen CIA, toda headers, buddyclub spec 3 exhaust, Zeal Endless XS coilovers, OZ racing 17". I have all these but the header and exhaust since previous owner sold them off.

i saw the itr cruise to Arthur.. i completely forgot about it.. and i saw lots of white DC5R's i wanna meet you all haha!!

also those of you know the affects of driving a tuned car without the parts on the car??? had it for 6 months without the exhaust and headers. Car still runs fine... just wondering if it does any harm???

thanks guys

welcome to the forum!

it would be unlikely that running without all the parts that were on the car at its tune will affect it in a harmful way, it just wont be at full potential...
    ... retired/

Comment

I don;t think you will see much diff from Toda to the hytech replica with your set-up.

Hytech replica just has too many issues to make it worthwhile. Get a SMSP ITR header, no fitment issues and the same price.
      /Oo ___H___ oO\
      |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

This just my opinion.
        I would go the Toda headers, I would have love to have gotten the buddy club muffler as well
        But my wife would have killed my for the increase in sound
        This set-up is supposed to be the best for the DC5, When the silencer is not fitted
        That my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
        X