Review - Buddy Club B Series Header & Buddy Club Spec III Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt

But consider the money spend on labour to fit it, maybe Felix could already bought a better brand that fit right on. Might not get any more than what BuddyClub gets, but at least in your mod list, it looks better.

At least i see someone's super happy about having a Mugen bubble wrap and not the other way round for a BC bubble wrap
    Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 12:34 AM.
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

If possible, can you PM me the price of not the hardware, but the actual installation and the custom work associated with this?
      Seems like a lot of work for something thats supposed to just "fit"...
      And the fact that you need a b16a flywheel cover simply spins me out - first ive ever heard of that when trying to fit an exhaust.

But ay, very nice gains there Flex

Jst one more question tho, how loud is it? Is it megtic styles like most BC exhausts or is it comparible to any other exhaust out there in terms of loudness?
      Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Originally posted by Q_ball View Post
        If possible, can you PM me the price of not the hardware, but the actual installation and the custom work associated with this?
        Seems like a lot of work for something thats supposed to just "fit"...
        And the fact that you need a b16a flywheel cover simply spins me out - first ive ever heard of that when trying to fit an exhaust.

But ay, very nice gains there Flex

Jst one more question tho, how loud is it? Is it megtic styles like most BC exhausts or is it comparible to any other exhaust out there in terms of loudness?
        His got the same exhaust as me Q!

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
          His got the same exhaust as me Q!
          Is it now haha, thanks Trev,
          I'll make sure to stay away from this one... wayyy to loud for my ears...
          I wont be able to hear my subs otherwise
          Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 12:35 AM.
          Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

I want a ride NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Q_ball View Post
              Ahh right lol, but who the hell drives a Type R below 3krpm? lol
              *raises hand slowly* i do
              im a granny driver lol
              when my headers got installed, it was pretty much unbolt OEM header and bolt-on new header.. none of the issues felix had *shrugs*

Comment

why do some of you guys assume that it is "supposed to fit"?

you think that the short cat Felix fitted is the same size as the standard cat?

it is not called a "long tube" header for no reason...
                ... retired/

Comment

WOW nice gains there. Stock ITR making 98.5kw atw? thats abit low?

I think you got the old batch of BC headers where the holes has to be enlargen. I would be pretty pissed paying for headers that the headers don't fit properly. We had a similar case to you with one of BC headers.

Damn thats some nice welding there. How much did it cost to install all of that?
                  BYP Racing & Developments
                  Built. Tuned. Driven
                  Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                    Stock ITR making 98.5kw atw? thats abit low?
                    you can see how ritch it was/is running...
                    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                      you can see how ritch it was/is running...

Isn't that like any other stock type R?
                      Built. Tuned. Driven

Comment

All it needs now is ECU and a tune and it'll should run 13's
                        Built. Tuned. Driven

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                          Isn't that like any other stock type R?
                          yeah, just like all the other 98kW stock type R's...
                          ... retired/

Comment

Stock dc2r's always pulled ~100kw atw

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm ok...... all our type R motor pulls 110-115kw atw...this is over 3 stock b18c7 engines with stock ECU, all on difference dyno's.
                              Built. Tuned. Driven

Comment

Daves (faijai) stock dc2r motor pulled like a 101 from memory at a dyno day at Toda a couple yrs back.
                                I've never witnessed a dyno result thats more than ~100 - give or take on a stock dc2r

Comment

Working...
                                X