[DC5R] Brake Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,
    i just ordered the project mu hc+ from jap, and supplier ask me there are two type of pads f336 or f398. can anyone tell me which one will fit my aus non brembo dc5r pls

cheers

grace

Comment

Originally posted by gracer View Post
      Hey guys,
      i just ordered the project mu hc+ from jap, and supplier ask me there are two type of pads f336 or f398. can anyone tell me which one will fit my aus non brembo dc5r pls

cheers

grace
      Not sure - but it's the JDM front S2000 pads
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
      http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

Originally posted by Tiu View Post
        just ordered Endless Type R pads, and also brembo slotted & cross drilled rotors.
        Type R is meant to be much more gentle on the rotors compared to the CCX/R range and up.

GL with your x drilled rotors if you are going on track. Lost count of the number of times x drilled rotors have cracked on track.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
          Type R is meant to be much more gentle on the rotors compared to the CCX/R range and up.

GL with your x drilled rotors if you are going on track. Lost count of the number of times x drilled rotors have cracked on track.
          i heard that about the drilled rotor before as well LOL so i cancelled that. Just the endless type R pads and leaving the stock rotors alone. more gentle.. so that's good right? since i m keeping stock ones
          '03 Integra DC5 Type R
          Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
          Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
          Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

The Endless pads will chew through your OEM rotors. Look at getting some slotted rotors.

Comment

Yeah CCX will eat your rotors for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

EVO IX FOR SALE:

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyR View Post
                Yeah CCX will eat your rotors for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
                but i m using the endless type r pads not the ccx it's not as bad, right??
                '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Comment

ive just received endless type-r, replacing my na-r's, also have endless/zeal slotted front rotors. will b interested to see how the type-r's compare to the na-r's.
                  ive previously used p.mu b-spec's but found them very dusty and squeally. not bad on track tho, but not as good as the endless pads.
                  "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
                    ive just received endless type-r, replacing my na-r's, also have endless/zeal slotted front rotors. will b interested to see how the type-r's compare to the na-r's.
                    ive previously used p.mu b-spec's but found them very dusty and squeally. not bad on track tho, but not as good as the endless pads.
                    let me know how u go with them also what slotted endless rotors u using? straight 6?
                    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Comment

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
                      ooh! cant wait to hear a review

EVO IX FOR SALE:

Comment

Working...
                      X