Oil temp gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil temp gauges

would like some feedback from people with oil temp gauges eg. what brands,cost and ease of installation (not Defi) on the DC2R .

At the moment i dont have an oil cooler, its on the list but cant do at this stage.
    would like to hear what everyone has to say about there experiences.

So you o not want to know about Defi's?

Good step to get a oil temp guage man!

Originally posted by ChargeR
    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Just get defi n forget about the rest. Although after i got mine, my friend asked me y did i buy defis. I told him those were the best looking ones and they are accurate as hell because u need to be wary of your oil temp on the track. He then calmly replied me that with $700, i might as well get an oil cooler. That way, i totally do not need to worry about the oil temp.........DAMN HIM

Comment

I got Marshall, they seem to have a good rep, they make a lot of OEM gauges and fuel pressure gauges.

There Defi style, took them out of the car, but I plan on putting them back in soon.
        /Oo ___H___ oO\
        |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

^Where can you purchase Marshall from?

Comment

I'll try to find it for you, bought them a long time ago from a seller on honda-tech
            /Oo ___H___ oO\
            |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

i'm using auto gauge been pretty good for me not issues at all and really cheap. about $80 depending on the style you want.

Comment

defi's are overpriced. but they look hot. there are lots of brands doing the defi lookalike thing now. just have a look around on the net.

Comment

Pivot FTW. IMO, looks better than Defi, but the only drawback is that it can't be daisy chained. Alternatively, one of our member just installed the brand "SABER" which looks and connect like Defi....not sure about accurate
                  For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

dont think saber is daisy chained....but its not a stepper motor gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincikwan View Post
                      Just get defi n forget about the rest. Although after i got mine, my friend asked me y did i buy defis. I told him those were the best looking ones and they are accurate as hell because u need to be wary of your oil temp on the track. He then calmly replied me that with $700, i might as well get an oil cooler. That way, i totally do not need to worry about the oil temp.........DAMN HIM

Not true... you still do need to worry about oil temp on the track.

Also with an oil cooler... it's more than NESSCESSARY to have an oil pressure gauge, if the cooler get punchtured you wouldn't know right away.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X