No announcement yet.

JDM DC2R pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They also come in bright red, blue and yellow.

I highly recommend the yellow
    Last edited by Chi; 08-02-08, 10:36 AM.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Wow I like the first one...suits me! LOL

Comment

Ok well got all the pedals installed today and what a difference!

You have to adjust to the feel, however much more grip!

The heel and Toe is effortless and you dont have to put as much pressure on the pedals worrying that your feet will slip off.

Plus they look great!

Great buy for $195 from JDM Yard!
        "Power is nothing without control" - Peter Tyson (Pirelli)

http://thethrillofdriving.blogspot.com/

Comment

thanks chi for the pic..

the momo ones look great. i prefer the first style.

Comment

is it humanly possible to replace the brake pedal with the bracket inside? ***no, cant slide the long bolt out to do the exchange. have to take bracket out somehow..***
            or
            is it possible to take the brake pedal bracket out without partially removing the brake booster? ***no, both the steering column and the brake booster pushrod is in the way.***

want to leave the brake booster alone atm.. ***, have to remove the mc stopper, mc, line etc tommoro..***

EDIT: updated in ***, btw, anyone successfully change the brake pedal without booster removal/partial removal?
            Last edited by K.C.; 24-11-08, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K.C. View Post
              is it humanly possible to replace the brake pedal with the bracket inside? ***no, cant slide the long bolt out to do the exchange. have to take bracket out somehow..***
              or
              is it possible to take the brake pedal bracket out without partially removing the brake booster? ***no, both the steering column and the brake booster pushrod is in the way.***

want to leave the brake booster alone atm.. ***, have to remove the mc stopper, mc, line etc tommoro..***

EDIT: updated in ***, btw, anyone successfully change the brake pedal without booster removal/partial removal?

Just so you know.. we removed the entire brakets to get the pedals.. out, which required the removal (loosening) of the brake booster.

i dont know anyone thats managed to take the pedal out without taking the braket along with it.

it might be possible.. but we were going insane at just how annoying it was to remove hehe
              Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
              some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
              Originally posted by tinkerbell
              if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
              A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
              Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

what are those red *** in your post K.C.
                ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                  signs of fustration and possible swearing?

i know i would have swore while doing these pedals 100times more =P
                  Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

I had Indy from ISMR put mine on. They are 10x better than stock DC2R plastic ghey pedals.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                      I think they indicated a seperation between his questions, and answers to his questions LOL. Or it's just swearing... but I don't know many 3 letter swear words.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
                        I think they indicated a seperation between his questions, and answers to his questions LOL. Or it's just swearing... but I don't know many 3 letter swear words.
                        Fuk
                        Diu
                        BAH
                        OMG
                        WTF
                        GAH

you can clearly see im bored..
                        Memorable quotes

Comment

You can take one or two of the pedals out without removing the brackets (can't remember which one), but you can't take the others out.
                          The bolts that hold the pedals in the brackets are so bloody long that they hit the metal beam that runs across behind the dashboard. Unforutunatelly, you can only remove those bolts when the whole thing is out in the open space.

Trust me, those brackets don't seem like they'll ever come out, but they do :P

Comment

Bah, cbf doing the brake pedal, will leave it for now. dont have spare brake fluid and rugs to remove the booster and hardline etc. might do it later when changing the brake line and bleed in one go..

btw, for those that plan to do this, i recommend you to do the clutch first. at least if you give up halfway, you already had the clutch + acc pedal done, lol.

one more thing, before putting the clutch bracket back in, trial fit the pedal pin into the hole on the pedal. i almost lost it when the pin cant go through. basically took it out again and f**k the hole in out (using hammer for the first few pass) until it is loose enough to push the pin using 1 finger...

thanks guys

Comment

You guys are dedicated, seems like a PITA. I would've just bought some MOMO pedals.
                              David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                              '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                              '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Working...
                              X