Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coin holder DC5 R/S

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone has come across a guide or has done so themselves, on how to fix the coin holder.

Mine has broken and I can't for the life of me find out how to put this thing back in.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

how did it break? pics?
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

I think I had too many coins in there and when I went to get some coins the whole thing came out.

There are 2 side things where 2 metal holders go and then still in the holder is the spring. Will take pics if you really want, but there's not much to see.

Comment

Baller YO!! You have to many gold coins, So it broke. LOL

Have you tried pushing the coin holder back inside? Brackets for it might of snapped due to the weight.

Comment

cant picture it, so cant really help. maybe you can try and put it back from the inside by taking off those panels under the steering wheel
          T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

MMMMM its hard. I'll try and take some pics later today and post them up.
            There is nothing duct tape can't fix

Comment

you just too rich bro......need some pic to figure what happen to ur ride bro...
              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
              1)ブレーキを踏む
              2)クラッチを切る
              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                アクセルをぶかす
              4)クラッチをつなぐ
              :blah:
              インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

i hate the coin holder man, i hit my knee on it everytime i get out of the car lol
                183.2KW ATW
                BUILT BY DR HONDA
                Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

I fixed my coin holder about 2 weeks ago, its pretty difficult, and I have no pictures but I'll share my knowledge

Now if your coin holder broke like mine then what happened is one of the pins that hold the pocket in place has come out causing the pocket to slide out too

What I found is if you lay on the floor and look up under your steering columm after you take the fuse cover off, you can see where the coin holder is held in place, there are 4 screws, remove them and take the coin holder slot out, then line the coin pocket and the slot up and slide the pin in place from the outside, and then you should have a fully functioning coin holder again.
                  all you need to do is screw everything back in place and test it works.

Hopefully you can understand what Ive said.

Comment

Working...
                  X