re: parcel tray dc2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: parcel tray dc2

Hii there............... Has anyone made a parcel tray for the dc2 integras, so the 6x9 will sit on???

in my humbe opinion, use the standard positions, you can put a 6inch mid in the front with some mods and a spacer depending on how big your magnets are (mmine are HUGE), 5 in the back.. dont bother ruining your parcel shelf for 6x9's....

but its can be easily done... just put your standard tray on a peice of 12mm mdf and cut away

Comment

the previous owner of my car had 6x9's cut into original parcel shelf,
      i wouldnt recommend it cause when ever i turned the volume up the parcel shelf would rattle like hell.... just replace ur stock rear speakers

Comment

just a correction, the back speakers fit 6 inch... i have 6" in mine.

Comment

i probably would be a bit werry with putting 6x9 in the dc2 parcel shelf as its not actually bolted down to the car.. and could potentially fly forward =P

and the Dc2 rear speakers the 6" i believe can fit 6.5" if you trim the housing..

and they are a pretty good location to have speaker setup.. just hard to access..
          Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
          some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
          Originally posted by tinkerbell
          if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
          A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
          Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Working...
          X