Service Parts Thread (DC2R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service Parts Thread (DC2R)

I didnt want to hijack the 100km/s service thread.. but i am interested to kno where everyone got their parts from and for how much.

Ive been doing my servicing my self slowly and the parts are slowly comming closer to the $500 mark... I am trying to figure out if its worth servicing my car on my own anymore if i can get a major done for $800 inc parts...

try not to put posts like "go to super cheap" as it doesnt really help. Please list the part, price and where it was from. Ill start, I am sorry if its not much. i forgot the p[rice of some of the parts i bought. =p

cheers

TIMING BELT $72 HONDA DEALER

You can get a major 100k service done for maybe between $400-600 at Hanny's in Smithfield and they will provide all the OEM parts for you and stamp your book. Sorry I can't provide you with details of each part and price, but I think that's what I was quoted on for my 100k service coming up.

Comment

I got my servicing parts from JDM concept. Timing belt was cheap as chips, like half price of that that quoted from Honda, and filter etc are cheaper.
      JDM yard also supplies these parts.

Originally posted by ChargeR
      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Working...
      X