Buddyclub N+ vs. Cusco Zero2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
    Really? Better handling in what way? "Better handling" is seldom a "better in every aspect" type of thing...

To make money? To sell to people who blindy believe that the product they are buying is better than the one they have because otherwise they wouldn't make it?

Is it safe to say that? Would it not be better to say that the product is designed to suit the requirements of a certain type of customer but is not for everybody? "Upgrade" is an interesting concept.

I'm not trying to have a go at you, I just think that this whole idea of "of course it's better, why would they make it otherwise" is a poor way of thinking. There are PLENTY of products out there made for our cars which are total shit and not worth wasting money on... not saying these suspensions are necessarily one of these things but be wary is all..
    obviously each person has very different expectations and requirements from an aftermarket suspension. I personally have bought non-adj and adjustable suspensions on my dc5 and i know where you're coming from, not all suspension are "better" than stock. I have Tein SS for the DC5 and i think it's rubbish on some days and on others i feel like it's the best thing i have bought for the car. Do I think it's an improvement over stock as in it holds better around corners, sure, it is, but is it more comfortable, no it's not, so is that really an "improvement" or "upgrade" well, only the owner/driver can answer that for themselves.

so there is some truth to all suspension in some way or another is an upgrade from stock, but yes, as you pointed out it depends on what the owner/driver wants out of suspension, it may or may not suit their requirements. But that's another issue altogether.
    Last edited by tofu; 20-07-07, 03:51 PM.

Comment

kittah says "slam it yO"

Comment

Working...
      X