Final drive for AUDM DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final drive for AUDM DC5R

hi...can someone tell me what's the actual Final drive for AUDM dc5r? since i know that JDM dc5r is 4.78 and USDM dc5s is 4.4.

i was watching the 'bang for buck for dc5r' and saying that changing higher ratio of final drive such as ATS final drive can gain a torque?

audm is same as jdm 4.7

Comment

The following link should explain the functioning of a shorter final driver.

http://www.team-integra.net/sections...?ArticleID=707
      "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

wow,that link has clearly defined everything that i need to know.. thanks BF btw where u get ATS FD and how much for it

Comment

I'd suggest contacting JDMyard as they should be able to give you a quote.

Comment

i hear that the CRV final drive is even lower....

Comment

Originally posted by wonton View Post
              wow,that link has clearly defined everything that i need to know.. thanks BF btw where u get ATS FD and how much for it
              I think around 1k, but I'm not sure. Speak to your importer of choice.
              "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

CRV even lower??so dc5r or dc2r's FD is the highest stock FD=4.785??how bout S2000, would that be higher ??curious

Comment

Later model CRV's about 5.06, as is FN2 2007 CTR.

I think S2000 is 4.1.

You K series guys should drop in some of these 5.X FD's that are around. Nasty!

http://www.jasmotorsport.com/transmission.htm
                  http://www.worldvision.com.au http://ww.compassion.com.au

Comment

go OEM JDM final drive!! its 5.06 and you can pick them up for around $550.... much cheaper than the ATS 5.06 FD

Comment

Originally posted by CK1 View Post
                      go OEM JDM final drive!! its 5.06 and you can pick them up for around $550.... much cheaper than the ATS 5.06 FD
                      wow...that at least 30% cheaper than the ATS, but then will i feel much different between 4.7 and 5.06? and wat people most likely to get in FD??is it 5.06?

Comment

Originally posted by wonton View Post
                        wow...that at least 30% cheaper than the ATS, but then will i feel much different between 4.7 and 5.06? and wat people most likely to get in FD??is it 5.06?
                        sorry man... i dont understand wat ur trying to ask???

Comment

Originally posted by myr08u View Post
                          audm is same as jdm 4.7

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post

not true?or got other meanings?

Comment

sorry man... i dont understand wat ur trying to ask???
                              i mean the price is at least 30% lower than the ATS and since 5.06 just a bit higher than the 4.75 so is it good enough to just get the OEM CTR's FD or get even more higher

Comment

Working...
                              X