DC5 weird clicking sound while turning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5 weird clicking sound while turning

I just got a 2nd hand integra luxury MY05 recently, and yesterday, I heard some weird clicking sound while turning.
    It only happened when using the indicator, and it click approximately 3 times when doing a full turn to either left or right.
    Any thoughts?

I ll take it to highway honda @ springwood QLD this friday, hope they will fix it for free.... What a waste of time....

sounds kinda stupid.. but is it the indicator click? where is the sound coming from?
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

it's a different click sound, like the click sound if you force the indicator to keep ticking by forcing it in position while it should turn off

Comment

Try and get some of your friends to hear it before you take it to Honda. It could be something else.
        . EVOLUTION .
        sigpic

Comment

Could possibly be the front end suspension. i know that the problem is common in similar build date Type S's. They fix it by removing the front springs, and rapping the top section with a springy tape. Does it only happen at low speeds (i.e car park driving?)
          Toda Racing /// Gruppe-M /// Kpro

Comment

cv joints? boots? whatever they r called

Comment

forgot to update this one, it was some broken clip, it was fixed under warrenty.

Comment

this thread is 3 years old

god damn
                Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
                X