Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R camber setup and problems

Hi,
    I just installed the Whiteline front and rear 24mm adjustable sway bars, along with Carbing front 6 point under brace and 2 point rear, along with front camber adjusting bolts... so i was all ready to get it wheel aligned to start carving it up...

but i went to get it aligned and i found that the rear right had almost a degree of POSITIVE camber!!!!

how can i fix this... who makes the parts and how much?

and for the people out there with stock suspension on their type r, with the Whiteline bars and under-braces, what alignment setups have you found as the best?

HELP!!

Originally posted by BlackDC5R View Post
    how can i fix this...
    find/locate the bent or damaged suspension component and replace it.
    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by BlackDC5R View Post
      and for the people out there with stock suspension on their type r, with the Whiteline bars and under-braces, what alignment setups have you found as the best?
      A degree is a lot for it to be out. I agree with tinkerbell, something must be busted.

As for the alignment settings, I am running one pair of camber bolts on my car and I am about to add another pair in the hopes of getting nearly -2 degrees of front camber. I will be heading up to Winton to test these settings out. Will let you know how it goes if you want.

As far as toe goes I have no idea, was just going to go with whatever the tyre guy suggested, probably zero toe at the front and slight toe in at the rear.

I am on stock suspension with a JDM rear sway and RE55S tyres.

Comment

Working...
      X