Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BNE]Dealer service

Hi all,

Just a quick question, any advice/recommendation re: dealer service in brisbane? anyone you recommend to go or stay away, and your experience (good/bad) with them?

I've always had my old dc5r serviced by Southside honda, and now both of the jazzes services by them too. But recently one of my jazz did a 60k service at Highway honda, and was $150 cheaper than the other jazz that was done at Southside honda.
    NO MORE DC5 R

E92 is better

i have asked the same question on OzHonda.

Stay clear of Northside Honda.... that is all.

Comment

just read ur ozhonda thread, thanks!
      NO MORE DC5 R

E92 is better

Comment

hey Leo, this may be out of your way, but I get my TypeS done at Honda Care.
        They use OEM fluids and Honda dealers will still uphold warranty if you get your car serviced there. Both my DC5 gets serviced there and over the past 5 years I've had a DC5, I found that they are by far cheaper than any Honda dealer.

Ask for Scott or Brad, top guys.

Comment

where abouts is honda care located?

Cause i came accross

1. Honda Care Automotive
          Unit 4/ 1 Spine St Sumner Park QLD 4074
          ph: (07) 3279 6522

2. Honda Absolute Car Care
          113 Norman St East Brisbane QLD 4169
          ph: (07) 3891 0777

i think i'll ring both these places tomorrow anyway.
          Last edited by 45SET; 25-06-07, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Sumner Park

Comment

hmm...nice find on the other one at East Brisbane....should give them a ring..

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                i have asked the same question on OzHonda.

Stay clear of Northside Honda.... that is all.
                What happen to them? Cos I am quite happy dealing with them, had been purchased 3 cars from them and they are nice...
                For Sale:

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...9488#post19488

Comment

Originally posted by spoondc2r View Post
                  What happen to them? Cos I am quite happy dealing with them, had been purchased 3 cars from them and they are nice...
                  service department and new car sales are usually two different operations
                  I have noticed that with honda dealers here in QLD, either they are good in the service department or sales, but never good at both.

Comment

WAY over priced, not happy with the service i received (should be updated every 5 min about the car with the amount of money i paid) and just alot of guess work by them "yeah we THINK it might be this... but it could be something else"

I got the car towed somwhere else, the person drove the car, and said exactly what the problem was, and explained it to me.... also getting charged HALF the price to get them to do the car.

Comment

Working...
                    X