Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC2R Whiteline front camber adjustment – which bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R Whiteline front camber adjustment – which bush?

Whiteline replace a standard bush on the front upper control arm with one of their bushes which has an eccentric (not concentric) crush tube in the middle of it to adjust the camber on the front suspension of a DC2 Integra.

Has anyone got a picture showing which bush is replaced or can they describe exactly which part is replaced.

When you adjust camber with this kit is it just done by “guestimate” and then confirmed by measuring.
    Honda DC2R Integra

If I change the nut behind the wheel then my sloppy lines improve and I can get some consistency to sort out my iffy handling, my worrying lack of braking ability goes away, after that I can start fretting about my suspicious lack of straight line grunt.

its the two bushes in the upper control arm. there are two in each upper arm. the old bush is pressed out and the whiteline bush pressed in. there is a metal insert that goes inside the bush. there is a hole inside the metal insert which is not concentric with the insert. rotating the insert adjust the camber by moving the upper control arm inwards or outwards - like a cam. I got this kit but no pics sorry.

Comment

Thanks
      Honda DC2R Integra

If I change the nut behind the wheel then my sloppy lines improve and I can get some consistency to sort out my iffy handling, my worrying lack of braking ability goes away, after that I can start fretting about my suspicious lack of straight line grunt.

Comment

Working...
      X