No announcement yet.

My new DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't your headlight housing black already?

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
      isn't your headlight housing black already?
      Ha! they are too, when i looked last they looked grey... must have been the angle i was standing. thanks for correcting me :P
      sigpic
      [GH-05-TR]

Comment

the american DC5 between 2001-2004 are silver/chrome headlight housing, and they all wish they had black housing..

Comment

for ur first mod i would look at the gruppeM, i felt much more gain form than that i did with powergetter catback.
          clutch and flywheel will cost a bit particularly install so intake will be cheaper.

Comment

everyone is wrong, he needs to slam is asap!

Comment

Haha, On coilovers?

I wanna keep it racing spec though. I've heard that the DC5's don't handle aswell when they are lowered. Is that true?
              sigpic
              [GH-05-TR]

Comment

i just got coilovers for my DC5s....great mod!
                adds to looks (lowered and better stance) also much better handling.
                As for your first mod...up to $$$$ but definately coilovers imo
                Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
                "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
                sigpic
                itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
                send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_R View Post
                  Haha, On coilovers?

I wanna keep it racing spec though. I've heard that the DC5's don't handle aswell when they are lowered. Is that true?
                  Not true, handling will improve. Do some research on Tein SS or Buddyclub N+. I got BC N+ as my first *major* mod, bought them from a member on CITR too! http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showpost...1&postcount=96 I would like to drop it a bit more, but its a compromise between practicality and looks atm.

Have fun with the first mod, I'm sure it wont be your last ...now I'm thinking of getting CAI or catback....

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_R View Post
                    Haha, On coilovers?

Its all depends on ur setup....if you adjust ur camber in the front...make sure you dun do more then -1 or u will have about 6 degree toe in due to the AUDM LCA.....and also dun lower it too much or it may coz damamge to ur steeling rod....apart from that ur car's handling should improve compare to stock.....
                    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                    1)ブレーキを踏む
                    2)クラッチを切る
                    3)シフトダウンしなから、
                      アクセルをぶかす
                    4)クラッチをつなぐ
                    :blah:
                    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

can you increase the front camber more than -1 if you have aftermarket steering tie rods?

Comment

Alright, well yeah i do wanna lower it, so if anyone has some 2nd hand decent Coilovers let me know.
                        sigpic
                        [GH-05-TR]

Comment

Originally posted by jlo View Post
                          Not true, handling will improve. Do some research on Tein SS or Buddyclub N+. I got BC N+ as my first *major* mod, bought them from a member on CITR too! http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showpost...1&postcount=96 I would like to drop it a bit more, but its a compromise between practicality and looks atm.

Have fun with the first mod, I'm sure it wont be your last ...now I'm thinking of getting CAI or catback....
                          How much did u pick them up for? I've gotta get some more money first :P

Also with the CAI, i've found an ingen one for like $450, thats more around my price range (for now) how good are they? is it worth it or doing another mod?
                          sigpic
                          [GH-05-TR]

Comment

Mikul is selling a used one here for $350

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=2202

Injen are prob one of the best value intakes for DC5R on the market.

Good price and good gains compared to other intakes available.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Whats he selling for $350? I can't view that thread for some reason...
                              sigpic
                              [GH-05-TR]

Comment

Injen intake

You are a new comer so you are unable to view the sale threads at the moment.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                                Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Working...
                                X