Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda MTL Fluids

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there different grades of Honda MTL fluids.

I just recently had a major serivce for the DC5R @ Hanny's and shifting to 2nd gear has become remarkably harder to get into, I know this topic has been coverd many times before. But what troubles me is that is after the service I've been getting this problem and not before. I can't figure out why!

Any input is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by anthony38x; 03-06-07, 06:18 PM.

Originally posted by anthony38x View Post
    Hi all,

I was just wondering if there different grades of Honda MTL fluids.

I just recently had a major serivce for the DC5R @ Hanny's and shifting to 2nd gear has become remarkably harder to get into, I know this topic has been coverd many times before. But what troubles me is that is after the service I've been getting this problem and not before. I can't figure out why!

Any input is greatly appreciated.
    maybe ask Hanny's what they did?

anything that becomes "remarkably harder" after a serivce would tend to be related to the activities involved in the service...
    ... retired/

Comment

Had the service 2 weeks ago. Better if I go asap. Otherwise if there is something seriously wrong the blame will be placed on me.

Comment

yes yes yes! just call them, and advise them ASAP - and ask what to do...

if it has been getting gradually worse, just dont drive it until it can be looked at by a expert.
        ... retired/

Comment

Working...
        X