Honda Key Part No.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evatec View Post
    This is a little tricky reading the parts manual for this item as my Japanese is a little ordinary at times.

Firstly, the picture and parts manual indicate that the item you have displayed is simply a plastic cover for one side of the key. No guarantees, but the part number for the plastic cover is 35114-SDA-T01 (JDM DC5R). The parts manual only lists the one cover. The other side cover appears to come with the rest of the key with built in immobiliser and is fairly expensive. If you would like pricing out of Japan, let me know.

The JDM FD2R Civic has a different part number for the above part.

Evan (Evatec)
    Thanks Evan,

I believe that this will only fit for the Type S
    Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_DC5 View Post

Anyone know if this key will fit on a DC2? (no immobilizer thing).

My plastic on my Key broke, so I'm left with a shithouse worn metal key. So hopefully I can bling it up. Plus my spare key is actually worn, and I need to get it recut so I need a honda key template thing anyway.

Comment

wow, only half a key. damn. i think i need a full key

in for someone to figure this out.

i tried to get this key in the past and tried various avenues including the purchase of the whole gun barrel etc etc as they listed. it only came to about $500 from memory, but still that was not worth it.

one option is to get a complete key from honda japan for a jdm dc5r. a couple of members on this board own jdm dc5rs so with their help u can pay about $150ish to get them to reorder a jdm key, then u can take it apart and take your key apart and reassemble the required parts frmo both)
        almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Working...
        X