Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the difference between Mongoose car alarms?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the difference between Mongoose car alarms?

wats the diff between Mongoos m80s and m80g?

or would it be better investing in a rhino ram?

p.s. even though theres a previous alarm thread that i've searched, just wanted to clarify the difference since can't find it anywhere besides manufacturers site which doesnt really show any difference.
    Black ITR '04 sigpic

the M80G is the same as M80S with the addition of a microphone glass break detector.

EDIT: http://www.cairnscarsound.com.au/alarms.html

try www.google.com.au next time maybe?
    ... retired/

Comment

i don't know much about the mongoose alarm, but i can tell u that the rhino alarm is good from my personal experience. it meets aussie standards so its good for ur insurance, plus the Rhino RA and RAM alarms have so much programmable features you can do yourself (about 3 pages worth).

difference with RA and RAM is that the RAM has GSM capability of you receiving text messages (i think up to 5 different mobiles if you want) if your car alarm goes off due to anything! and then u can text message ur car back to immobilize itself if someone has stolen it, etc etc.

Comment

i did google it . -_-
        its just that heaps of ppl talk about the m80s as the one with the glass breaking sensor and say that m80s is better which contradicts some other info
        only wanted to clear things up
        Black ITR '04 sigpic

Comment

thumbs up for mongoose m80

Comment

Working...
          X