dc2r mugen intake for ek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dc2r mugen intake for ek

Hi guys, if I were to fit a dc2 mugen intake in an ek, would it fit? Would there be any major issues? Thanks.

What engine does the EK have?

Comment

ek with b18cr...

Comment

I tried fitting it b4 problems

1. Mounting point on the mugen intake is different so u have to redrill the holes on the intake.
        2. clearance issues to a stock ek radiator unless ur running a full length 1, due to the fan

thats all i can think of at the moment, have u bought it yet?, u can try taking the radiator out first then install the intake
        ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

thanks for the tips...

no I haven't bought it yet, don't wanna get it and find out it won't fit...

Comment

the only main problem I found on the US forums they said is the fan which might interfer with the box

Comment

yeah I have read about it too, they use slim fans and relocate the water bottle but it seems like with thicker aftermarket radiator it could be even more of a bitch to install, like almost impossible...

Comment

relocating the bottle isnt a issue but about the fin fans which I didnt have a clue but keep in mind some info's on US is not 100% accurate from experience

Comment

Working...
                X