JDM intake manifold vs oz spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM intake manifold vs oz spec

hey guys tried to search for some info on this but i had no luck. Im just wondering what are the differences. How much bigger is the jdm intake manifold? and is it a worthwhile upgrade

erm...i heard my fren say it can gain about 3-5 whp after tuned..and i think u better upgrade it wif aftermarket trottle body as wel (save up ur installation cost)...

Comment

it's about 3mm bigger off memory - cant remember which bit was bigger....
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
      http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

yeah.. the collector is roughly the same size, but the runners are around 2mm wider each side... if ur considering the JDM IM, u might as well get a hondata IM gasket... the spoon TB could help u would as well, but alot of pplz seem to think that this step is not necessary...

Comment

Originally posted by CK1 View Post
          yeah.. the collector is roughly the same size, but the runners are around 2mm wider each side... if ur considering the JDM IM, u might as well get a hondata IM gasket... the spoon TB could help u would as well, but alot of pplz seem to think that this step is not necessary...
          Yeah...I done all the above step...u do need to dyno tune it to really notice anything

Comment

Originally posted by twmwong View Post
            Yeah...I done all the above step...u do need to dyno tune it to really notice anything
            yeah.. that is why DC5R is soo shit!! *runs away* hehe

Comment

hehehehe LOL!

Originally posted by ChargeR
              Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

hey! no K bashing here!

K still kicks B ass if the owner has cash to tune after every modification, lol!
                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                X