Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC5R JDM stock shocks and springs in AUDM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R JDM stock shocks and springs in AUDM?

Hi,

I know DC5R has the brembos and different hubs?? hence the JDM wheels have a different offset.

But are the dimensions of the JDM stock DC5R shocks and springs the same as AUDM DC5R - are they a direct swap or are they a bit different?

I believe they are the same dimensions.

I am currently running AUDM DC5R stock suspension in a DC5 with JDM lca/hub/brakes/sway bar conversion for front and rear.

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
      I believe they are the same dimensions.

I am currently running AUDM DC5R stock suspension in a DC5 with JDM lca/hub/brakes/sway bar conversion for front and rear.
      cheers.. i assume your camber etc is ok

Comment

Camber isn't adjustable with stock suspension, and rears shouldn't make a difference as its not macpherson strut like the front.

I wasn't able to find any information on the difference in dimensions to the AUDM DC5 to the JDM DC5. I think the 2005-2006 JDM stock suspension maybe stiffer or lower. IIRC, there was some information on this in the longer BMI video on Type R's.

Comment

Thanks. I was more wondering if your geometry changed by mixing the two, hence altering your camber. But it sounds like it didnt.

Comment

Working...
          X