VAFC2 setting for DC2R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAFC2 setting for DC2R

hi guys..can someone plz provide me the basic setting for the vafc? as in for the initial set up? coz i only did it for b16a before 2 years ago...dunno about the dc2r at all...thx guys...

also if anyone have any settings they wanna share would be great...and yes i know its all depending on themods...but i just want some general idea..and see some pattern thats all..thx guys

i'll see if my brother can get his for his EG (running B18cR)

Comment

well i'm his ^^^ brother

i have no idea how to tell you what settings to use...I haven't touched the thing since i purchased it...

I would advise leaving it on the stock settings and getting it tuned, as my settings may be there to correct a bad motor or might not suit your own.

I'm not saying either motor is bad...i'm just saying that there may be a possibility of a difference in requirements...

Comment

yeah..i understand..just wanna see wot settings ppl got thats all..as in % throttle. +_ settings...NeHVT settings and stuff

Comment

dynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynody nodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodyno dynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynody nodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodyno dynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynody nodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodyno dynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynody nodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodyno dynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynody nodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodyno dynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynodynody nodynodyno
          ... retired/

Comment

i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know i know

btw...tinkerbell..u live in melb..how come we never see u???? should come to the next meetup

Comment

melb?? hes in sydney...
              http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

o...just that his profile say epping..so i assumed melb...sorz

Comment

I strongly suggest a dyno, if u were to use my settings on your car ur engine might ping it to death (-7 in some points of my map)
                  When my tuner did my car he said the way my engine responded to the corrections wasn't like any other car he's tuned before so I would really reconsider before asking anyone for their tune settings
                  Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010

Comment

oic..thats fine..i m planning on doing that..just wanna get some idea see what ppl use on some of the other settings thats all...

Comment

if your in melbourne, see Andy, his a gun tuner.

Comment

Gimme a call la

Comment

Freakie.....here you go the Andy promotion huh....lol

Andy doesn't really turn ur car only...he does go through a lot of stuff and guide you through the process....or even ask you to do the job urself so you learn while he tune it for you......
                          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                          1)ブレーキを踏む
                          2)クラッチを切る
                          3)シフトダウンしなから、
                            アクセルをぶかす
                          4)クラッチをつなぐ
                          :blah:
                          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazed View Post
                            Gimme a call la
                            i did..u were sleeping..hahahha

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                              Freakie.....here you go the Andy promotion huh....lol

Andy doesn't really turn ur car only...he does go through a lot of stuff and guide you through the process....or even ask you to do the job urself so you learn while he tune it for you......

Hi Eddie..yeah i love learning from him, has so much to teach! I like how he explains the reason why things are done so you can watch and understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X