Spring Spacers - Honda Integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Spacers - Honda Integra

Hey guys, so after changing to a new set of wheels 16x7+38 I have been experiencing quite a bit of scrubbing on the front right. Basically it's rubbed through the plastic guard and is scraping on that metal seam. I was going to bend the seam out of the way but I don't want to do this. I am running King Spring low's. I have a 95 DC2 VTi-R. I am wondering before I purchase a new set of King Spring standard springs whether anyone has any experience with running spring spacers such as these one's from superpro http://www.superpro.com.au/superpro-...spring-spacers ? Need to increase height by probably at least 10mm to clear that seam and stop my tyre being ripped to pieces...

Cheers.

I think it is better if you just roll your guards, no more scrub city!

Comment

The metal seam that I highlighted red is what the tyre is scraping on haha so I don't think rolling the guards will solve that issue

Comment

springs are the problem, probably the shocks are too.

get proper ones and save money on replacing tyres...
        ... retired/

Comment

Thanks mate. Any recommendations on a good set of shocks/springs for an Integra?

Comment

Ohlin$$$$$$$$
            00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
            13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
            15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Walker View Post
              Thanks mate. Any recommendations on a good set of shocks/springs for an Integra?
              Eibach Sportline + Koni yellows mate
              ... retired/

Comment

Working...
              X