Tein SS - 2 part numbers?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tein SS - 2 part numbers?!?

I was just looking at some specs of the Tein SS damper for the DC5 and came across some conflicting information.

the Part number listed from Fulcrum (Australian Tein dealer) states that it's
    QSA02-EZSS4

But Tein USA has a different part number of
    DSA28-KUSS2

My question is are both these models of Tein SS the same in terms of spring and damper rates?

another thing I had noticed was that for the US Tein SS the compatiable EDFC model number is EDKZ3-12140AA, but www.tein.com has a different EDFC part number EDK05-10140

does anyone know why the part number are different? does Tein USA and Tein Australia make adjustments to the dampers before they sell it or what?

As I know there is an Australia version of it....the spring rate is different.....some other member may know about that....
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

yeah.. i heard that too.
      apparently the ss was developed in conjuction with fulcrum in aust for aust roads so its not the same as the jap spec.
      thats why its the only one street legal in aust out of all coilover kits (so ive been told).

Comment

But the part number for the Tein SS is the same for Japan and Australia.
        But i would assume the spring's part number would be different.

Comment

Working...
        X