Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2 sunroof

Hello fellow CITR members

I am having a slight issue with my sunroof, it opens and closes but the initial open is very slow to start sliding back once about 1/4 of the way its quick and the same when it closes, it closes quickly up to when it starts getting to the front, it starts to slow down. any help would be much appreciated.

sounds like it needs a re-grease and re-alignment to start off with?
    ... retired/

Comment

alignment seems right as its perfect from like 1/4 way after 3/4 of the way is perfect...maybe a re-grease do you recommend anything?

Comment

Originally posted by 50TOR View Post
        alignment seems right as its perfect from like 1/4 way after 3/4 of the way is perfect...
        i use and recommend the Honda Manual... page 20-77 to page 20-90 covers the sun-roof

but all it says is "use Multipurpose grease on all sliders"

doh!

but it also says the cables could be loose - so a full rebuild sounds like is what is required to fix your issues...
        ... retired/

Comment

Regarding your sunroof, I was actually thinking of putting a sunroof on my integra type r so I searched it on google and these guys came up

Brookvale Auto Centre on
          (02) 9907 1828
          49 Mitchell Road, Brookvale NSW 2100

They also service sunroofs from what there website says so give them a buz or visit them see what they quote you, so yea hope that helps

Comment

Working...
          X