DC5 Shifter bushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5 Shifter bushing

Hey all, just got a quick question. Are the Type S and Type R shifter bushings different? (The ones ontop of the gear box.)

In the pictures below, I compared the stock bushing which I pulled out compared to the one I purchased, stating that it fits "RSX's".

Cheers!

Yeah they are different bro, I got caught out, I bought hybrid racing bushings to fit my 04 dc5r but they didn't fit, turned out they fit the 05-07 type-s though

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
    using Tapatalk
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Where did you manage to source out the proper bushing?

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
      Yeah they are different bro, I got caught out, I bought hybrid racing bushings to fit my 04 dc5r but they didn't fit, turned out they fit the 05-07 type-s though

using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't bother, I had since fitted my J's intake and couldn't have been fooked pulling it back out again, that said there was nothing wrong with my stock bushes, so I sold my kit to a guy with a type-s.
        I'm pretty sure Hybrid do make a kit that fits our gearbox, i just can't remember which one it is, have a search around the forum, I'm sure there was a thread going about it

using Tapatalk
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

If you wanna let them go Devourer, pm me. [emoji14]

Comment

Your PM box is full haha

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
            If you wanna let them go Devourer, pm me. [emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by devourer View Post
              Your PM box is full haha
              Fixed!

Comment

Working...