• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R Tune Help

So I currently own a PY 2000 DC2, mods currently include
    - Injen CAI
    - XFORCE 4-2-1 Headers
    - XFORCE twinloop muffler
    - also has a 2.5" exhaust system although I'm unsure of brands.
    I'm currently looking to get it tuned and just have a couple questions that I would like to have addressed.
    - I know that there's no specific number but what would I roughly be looking at with a s300 tune, I'm hoping for around 130 though i could be way off considering I have no idea and just got that idea from a couple other cars I've seen with similar mods + tune.
    - How much $ am I looking at paying, that includes purchasing the s300 + tune
    - Are there any mods I should look at doing before tuning it? I was thinking intake manifold and throttle body although I heard they don't make much difference.
    - Can you guys recommend some places I should look at taking it to have it tuned and places I should try and avoid.

Thanks
    Picture of the car for the sake of it

With the mods you currently have we woukd estimate between 120-125kw at the wheels.

Throttle body and intake manifold do not require upgrading unless you plan on doing internals or going forced induction.

In regards of who to tune, speak to Insight Motorsports in Arndell Park. They are able to supply Neptune ECU & do the tuning for you
    Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
    Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
    Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

Working...
    X