DC5R Rotors/Calipers on Base?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R Rotors/Calipers on Base?

Saw Pauls DC5R sale thread for AUDM calipers and JDM rotors.

Will these fit direct onto a 05-06 base model?

Are there any incompatability issues?
    AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

User plAythiNG has done this conversion, PM him and ask him to respond to this thread. The JDM rotors will not fit on an AUDM knuckle with an AUDM caliper.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
      User plAythiNG has done this conversion, PM him and ask him to respond to this thread. The JDM rotors will not fit on an AUDM knuckle with an AUDM caliper.
      Thanks ChargeR, i think that answers it all haha
      no JDM for me =)
      AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Originally posted by JupiteR View Post
        Saw Pauls DC5R sale thread for AUDM calipers and JDM rotors.

Will these fit direct onto a 05-06 base model?

Are there any incompatability issues?
        Haha, Sorry buddy, I forgot to answer that question in your PM! My bad!

No, the AUDM calipers won't fit the JDM Rotors, the JDM rotors have 8mm more offset than the AUDM rotors.

So when I did the conversion, I had to purchase S2K front rotors that would suit the required offset to fit into the Brembo Calipers. However, the JDM Rear Calipers were a direct bolt-on to AUDM Rear Rotors. So right now, I'm running Dixcel SD S2000 slotted front rotors with Brembo Calipers, while my rears are AUDM OEM DC5R rotors with JDM DC5R Rear Calipers (I don't call them brembos because there are no Brembo stickers on them )

As far as I know, there is no difference in offset between the prefacelift (02-04) and facelift (05-07) rotors.

Comment

Do the conversion ray!

Finding replacement front BASE/LUXURY pads were a PITA and really the main reason why I did it.

All you need is;

Rotors
          pads
          caliper

The lines are the same and nothing else is required for the swap!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Working...
          X