Tyres thoughts S001 vs RE002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyres thoughts S001 vs RE002

bridgestone having the buy 3 get 4th free sale and thinking of changing my KU36.

S001 - $219 each (total $657)
    RE002 - $249 each (total $747)
    +$65 for alignment

What are your thoughts, S001 seems top of the range but theres not much review about it.

Which would you choose?

S001
    https://www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/...ductBenefits-1

RE002
    https://www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/...ductBenefits-2
    Last edited by JupiteR; 16-04-14, 01:49 PM.
    AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

anyone? =)
    AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

What do you want out of your tyres, and your car?

Do you want to save some money?

I'm assuming the re002 must be more expensive for a reason. I have re002 on my car and they are pretty good. Bang for buck especially with the 4 for 3 deal.
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
        What do you want out of your tyres, and your car?

Do you want to save some money?

I'm assuming the re002 must be more expensive for a reason. I have re002 on my car and they are pretty good. Bang for buck especially with the 4 for 3 deal.
        lol i'd say good grip overall with low sound.

whats the original price for RE002?

i asked the guy, S001 original price is $279 and he had no idea why its 219 in the system, but this looks like its top of the range.

Comment

Working...
        X