Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Height problem Bilsteins B14-PSS with Todd camber tops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Height problem Bilsteins B14-PSS with Todd camber tops.

Hi Everyone.

Need a bit of help from the suspension Guru's here.

I have the following suspension for my EP3 Bilstein B14-PSS with Todd V2 camber tops. The problem I'm facing is I'm trying to set front and rear height with one finger gap space from tyre to guard. The rear I manage to achieve but the front I was advised it max out with 2 finger space. Could it be my camber tops causing this issue, I only need to lower the front roughly another 1 inch to get my desire height.

Thanks in advance
    Perry
    ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Yeah it's almost definitely the camber/caster tops. The Todd's items are very thick and require the top of the damper shaft to be spaced downward a significant amount. I gained more than an inch of ride height when I installed mine. The only way to correct it is shorter springs, but that may result in the front shocks bottoming out depending on how much bump travel they have available.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
      Yeah it's almost definitely the camber/caster tops. The Todd's items are very thick and require the top of the damper shaft to be spaced downward a significant amount. I gained more than an inch of ride height when I installed mine. The only way to correct it is shorter springs, but that may result in the front shocks bottoming out depending on how much bump travel they have available.
      Thanks Tom thought it might be the case or I could just remove the tops and use camber bolts decisions decisions.
      Last edited by Perry; 08-01-14, 02:11 PM.
      ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Working...
      X