Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Gruppe M clamp.

Hey guys.

I took apart my gruppe m today to clean the filter. After cleaning it though I realised that im missing a piece to the clamp as illustrated in the picture.

Anyone have an idea what it looks like or what I can do to put it back?. I tried using a spare one but it doesn't reach the other end. So it cant clamp the pieces together.

What can I do? Where can I get a replacement???
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Hey man you're not actually missing any parts..

Just unscrew the bolt so it's almost coming out of the metal dowel and flip it over. The head of the bolt (where the Allen key turns it) is what locks it into the other side of the clamp.

I can go and take a pic of my one so you can see what I mean if I haven't described it very well.

Comment

^

unscrew the bolt with a allen key so that it is longer. Then u can flip the bolt to the other end which locks it in, then screw it back in tight with a allen key.

Comment

This is what MRK20A means. Where i circled thats where the bolt goes into and the arrow points to where you screw it to
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
          This is what MRK20A means. Where i circled thats where the bolt goes into and the arrow points to where you screw it to
          Yeah exactly Hau.

I had to go to the garage for something so snapped a quick pic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382175430.898353.jpg

Comment

Yeah bro nothing's missing. Screw just goes the other way and holds itself together

Comment

HAHAAHAHA OH MY GOD!!

I am going to shoot myself!!

That makes completely sense now! Thanks a lot you guys. I spent 2 hours looking for something that looked like the circle thing that it may go into. Now I don't have to hit up bunnings tomorrow morning to find a longer bolt and nut!!

God bless CLUBITR! ILY! Thanks for going out of your way and taking a pic for me too!

Haha I feel so stupid right now ==".

Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Working...
              X