This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100,000km service for DC5R

hey guys i was wondering if anyone has there service log books and is able to note down what i need to get done for the 100k km service for the honda DC5R please. i had previously tried to look on the net for the list of things i would need to get serviced and checked but couldnt find nothing but broad information and i had gone to a honda dealership next to my house and the guy was happy to read out what needed to be done but when i had asked him for a copy he couldnt provide me one which i kinda find it usual but he did refer me to go to my service log book which i cant find anymore (i think i had misplaced it somewhere that i cant remember) and i was wondering if anyone is able to give me a list from there log books of the things i need to get checked and replaced. much appreciate if anyone is able to list it here for me i would be grateful of it.

I've got an S, but should be the same..

It says,
    Engine oil,
    Engine oil filter,
    Spark plugs..
    sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Originally posted by ZIPPIE Type-S View Post
      I've got an S, but should be the same..

It says,
      Engine oil,
      Engine oil filter,
      Spark plugs..
      are you sure about your one? because he read me out a huge list LOL! all i got from it was similar from what you provided here.

Comment

1378900964797.jpg
        sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

awesome dude! thanks heaps!
          Last edited by tinkerbell; 12-09-13, 10:12 AM. Reason: NO SWEARING

Comment

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
            awesome dude! thanks heaps!

No problem....
            Last edited by tinkerbell; 12-09-13, 10:17 AM. Reason: removed SWEARING
            sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Zippie is correct for DC5R as well, the major one is at 80,000km (coolant, gearbox oil, valve clearances). 100,000 is just a normal service and spark plugs.

Comment

close thread

Comment

Working...
                X