Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddyclub N+ coilovers for the DC2R

Hey guys,

Im looking to purchase some new coilovers for my DC2R. As far as suspension modifications go, i only have basic coilovers for now. My aims for the car is the occasional weekand track car. With this is in mind, i was wondering whether the buddyclub coilovers n+ were a great option and seeing if it holds up well and its durability etc. I'm open to other suggestions around the same price mark but the buddyclub n+ seems to be the good.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

there is also this thread, http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...for-track-work

but is more track car oriented...
    ... retired/

Comment

Great read. I'd love for my car to be more track oriented and wouldn't mind more aggressive coilovers. Was looking into the Cusco Zero 2 as well as the Buddyclub RSD. I don't have a favour towards Buddyclub, more so the fact that its readily accessible but I have heard good things about them and have personally experienced them.

Comment

You need to ask yourself what sort of budget you have? For under $2K i would recommend H.Drive Racing. For over $2K, I would recommend KW V3
        Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
        Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
        Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
        Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

Working...
        X