Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECU TEST: Euro1

Hey guys,

got the priveledge (sp?) to test a new ecu on the market. Its going onto the k24/k20a swap that I have done to the dc5R.

Will keep you guys up to date on this product when its done testing on my car.

Anything you guys want me to pay particular attention too?

Dan

is it DBW or for a stock TB?
    ... retired/

Comment

its possible to do both tinkerbell. I previously ran the DBW from the k24 euro because my TB had a few issues from the k20a. I now run an enlarged TB with throttle cable (better response, no lag, no stuttering, more power) at 65mm, Im changing this to a 70 mm now as I am changing to some aggressive cams.

Comment

looking forwrd to see result on this test.

Comment

started her up tonite with the new ecu, sounds great! the 70mm is restrictive on the cams with the headwork, so we are going to move to a quad setup.

Comment

Would be good if you could post the tech specs of the ECU if you're allowed to.
            happyhong says:
            aus only have 3 r
            happyhong says:
            civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

as in like what it can do, the map resolutions etc?

Comment

yep.
                compensations, mapping points etc.
                happyhong says:
                aus only have 3 r
                happyhong says:
                civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

ahhhhh yup, ill find out!

im not the brains of the operation

Comment

Pics would be awesome too! Everyone loves photos!!

Comment

r u still running standard euro bottom end?

I'v always thought u already have ITB's on it when you got 170+kwatw using the Autronic ECU.

still awaiting for you to start ur thread re: your k24/20 build.

Comment

yes, yes, yup lol

ok, atm i have a standard bottom end k24 from the euro. all the work done is on the head.

Yes 170+ was done on 70mm Quad TB's and the Autronic sm4. However to do the complete testing, we needed to put the stock IM, stock TB, enlarged TB, euro TB (and DBW system) and now after market 70mm TB to get an accurate feel for whats what.

I have to admit Im abit like Wayne, leave everything to Andy's capable hands :P so when his not busy, ill ask him to do that info again more than likely I'll con him into doing it when we do the post for the euro1 testing report.

Hope that clarifies. If it seems that things change constantly on this car, its because it does!

Comment

d@mn stock bottom end. How high do u rev this motor, if i may ask?

Comment

EoH, this is something the tuner selects imo. My tuner selected 7,200 as the max rpm, he didnt feel the need for more rpms

Comment

Working...
                            X